Monday, January 17, 2011

Let's guess who I am

   Hi everyone, my name is Tuan Anh, who is called Peter in class. I'm 20 years old. I'm Vietnamese although I was born in Czech Republic. Therefore, I've been living in Czech for 15 years. My family has 4 members: my father, my mother, my younger sister, and me. I can speak 3 languages, which are Czech, Vietnamese, and English. I have gone to the elementary school in Vietnam, and then I have left there for studying middle and high school in Czech. Physical Education is my favorite subject while Chemistry is not. My friends recommended me to go to SCCC because it has a great educational system for my major, which is Business. After 3 months studying in here, I shall say that i like it a lot. I have many dreams and goals. Therefore, I tried to study hard to reach them. Sitting and waiting are absolutely not good ways to make my dream becomes true. People usually say: the opportunity just come to us once, so if we don't catch it, we'll lose it forever. My hobbies are playing soccer, basketball, watching movies and listening to music. Something about me ? Hmmm...I can describe myself in three words: friendly, sociable, and helpful. My favorite soccer club is FC BARCELONA, but my idol does not belong to that club. He is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro. He is a soccer player from Portugal, and he is playing for Real Madrid. His speed and technique is incredible. I wish i could watch their matches one day. That's also one of my dreams.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Peter! It's was very nice to have Writing class with you last quarter, and now is reading class. You are a very nice friend although I found out somethings else when we get closer lol. Anyway, I hope you'll have a great quarter Peter.
    Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,It is nice to meet you again, we already studied CB5 together =)
    wow ,I didn't know you were born in Czech republic! you'r story is very interesting to me .
    see you Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to be in the same class with you again! Eventhough we have not talked much. I do wish your dreams will come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the 2nd class of this school year I've been with you. It's really nice to know you. You're a really good student. It's really cool to know 3 language (much more than me :( )
    You know, I really hope we can one day watch the game together. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peter. It's so nice that you speak three languages! And I wish you could realize your dream. As you wrote above, catching the opportunity which came to me is very important. I totally agree with you, let's go for it! :) It's so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, Peter. hurry up. you gotta heal ur ankle ASAP! I can't wait, man!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to know you T.A!! Hope we can work with each other in class..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know any Korean singer?
    You remind me of Taeyang who is a member of BigBang, the very famous group of singers. ( He is handsome!!! lol)
    Nice to know you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love FC Barcelona, too. I also like Lionel Messi, how come you don't like him instead of Cristiano Ronaldo :) Anyway, your introduction is pretty impressive

    ReplyDelete